Wednesday 6 May 2009

Comment 4

http://lauracole.blogspot.com

I agree with Laura's opinion on the show 'super sweet 16'; whenever I watch this show I always find myself shouting at the TV because the people on it are so spoilt and are not grateful for anything they get. If my parents brought me a car for my birthday I'd be so happy, no matter how crappy or cheap it was-as long as it got me from A to B i wouldn't care.
I don't think I could ever say that I wouldn't act like that if I was like those kids and my parents had loads of money, cause I really don't know how I would act.
My parents have brought me up well; and when I ask for something I usually do get it eventually, whether it's by them buying it me or me earning the money to get it.
I don't think these kids could be seen as particularly 'bad', they just need to be more grateful for what they've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment