Thursday 23 April 2009

Comment 2

http://i-wish-philosophy-was-pink.blogspot.com/

After reading the Infedilty blog I was suprised to see that this person only classed having sex with someone else as cheating. I have to agree that this would be the worst thing that someone could do to me; and I'd without a doubt dump them on the spot-but i personnally think it would be just as bad if my bf kissed someone else. Even flirting is bad-although of course i wouldn't dump someone because of it-I'd just be annoyed.
As for the Swinging, as they mentioned, I can't even begin to think of how someone would be okay with this. Not only are they cheating, but they're doing it right infront of you. I have to admit, they must be very secure with themselves to allow their partner to sleep with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment